Saturday 12 April 2014

A Journey to Remember

Write a letter to your friend describing your journey. The following questions might help you:
Where were you?
Who was with you?
What was the weather like?
How long did your journey last?
How did you travel?
What did you see?
What were the best/worst things that happened?

Don't forget the opening and closing remarks!

Dear Jane,
I hope you're OK. 
Last summer I was at the seaside in Greece. I went with my mum, dad and my brother. We travelled by bus. It took us thirteen hours to get there. 
The days were sunny and warm.
The hotel was wonderful. It had a balcony overlooking the beach. 
Every evening we walked round the city, visited the fortress and watched the sunset.
Our holiday lasted only a week, but it was the best one in my life.
What about your holiday?
Best wishes,
Tijana

Tijana Mesaroš, VI4

Hi, Jovan,
Hope you're OK. Guess where I spent my holiday! I went to Rome. It was amasing. I saw a lot of attractions. 
The Colosseum is great. It is so big and beautiful. There were a lot of old buildings nearby. I saw Casear's photo and a lot of shops. 
There were a lot of people and they were all very friendly. 
Rome is a really exciting city. You must visit it one day.
Write back soon.
Yours,
Dušan

Dušan Bačkuljin, VI1, 11 April 2014