Tuesday 3 November 2020

Favourite Animals

What's your favourite animal? What does it look like? Where does it live? What does it eat? What can it do? etc. You can also draw it.

My favourite animal is a horse. Horses can live in the wild or in stables. They can be white, brown or black. They eat straw, oats, carrots, apples... Horses can compete in races, pull carts...

Vesna Jankelić, III1

My favourite animals are a hippo and a tiger.
Tigers have got black stripes and sharp teeth. They've got big claws. A tiger is a fierce predator and a carnivore.
A hippo has got a big mouth. It lives in rivers.

Mihailo Demeter, III1 

A horse is of a medium height. It has got a long mane. Horses can run pretty fast. In the wild they eat grass and apples, but on the farm what the farmer gives them. Their bodies are different colours.
Horses are fantastic animals.

Ivana Popov, III1

My favourite animal is a dog.
It's big and white. Its name is Emma. She lives in her house.
She eats everything. Her favourite food is my trainers.
Emma can bark and run.
I love Emma a lot.

Marko Linkin, III1

My favorite animal is an elephant. It is so big, it has got big ears and a long trunk. Elephants eat peanuts.
It lives in Africa. I see them at the zoo and on TV. 

Aljoša Felbab, III2

My favorite animal is my pet dog. He is small  and black. His name is Maks and he is very beautiful. He lives with my grandparents. He eats bread, meat and what we eat. He likes jumping and playing with us.

Vukašin Badrljički, III2

I like cats. I don't have a cat. Cats can play with toys, they meow and purr. They like to be cuddled.
Cats eat cat food and mice. They also like milk.

Nataša Đurin, III2