Imagine you are a robot designer. Describe your robot. The following questions might help you.
- What is the robot's name?
- What does it look like? Is it big or small? What colour is it? Is it shiny or not? Does it wear any clothes? Has it got arms, legs and eyes? How big are they? What colour are they?
- What is your robot like? Cheerful, serious...?
- What is it made of? Metal, steel, plastic, recyclable material...?
- What can it do?
- Who is it for?
- How can you order it? How much does it cost?
My robot is called Robo‑Max.
Robo‑Max looks like a small piece of metal that has blue eyes and wheels instead of legs. He is very helpful to me because he helps me with my homework, cleans my room, and is a very good cook who can make a really good breakfast. Robo‑Max loves playing football with me and helps me get better at it.
I love spending time with my robot, and I can talk with him about my problems.
Luka, VI3
My robot is named RT-67.
He has an indestructible armor and weapons that shoot lasers. He is very friendly and has two moods: angry and happy. He also loves animals and his job is a vet. He also can clean, cook, read talk and he loves to go fishing.
He has six hands, three eyes and four wheels. He is chubby, blue, and his armor is green with a red hat. He can be boring sometimes because he is very smart. He knows science the most.
This robot is good for every job you want him to do.
Jovan, VI3
My robot's name is Newt.
He is large. He has a silver body and glowing, small, blue eyes. He has short arms, and his blue eyes can light in the dark. He has a long antenna on his head.
He is very smart and can fly.
Newt is helpful. Every morning he wakes me up and cleans my room. He speaks three languages, and he helps me with my homework. When I am sad, he plays my favourite music.
I think Newt is the best robot in the world because he is friendly and better than computer and phone. I love my robotic Newt.
Marina, VI3
My robot is called Emma.
Emma is made of metal and plastic.
She has four arms, so she can do several things at the same time. She has two legs and wheels on them to move faster. She has a computer in her head and can answer all the questions I ask.
She likes to cook, but helps me with homework and housework. She also helps me walk my dogs. She helps me choose clothes for school. She is plugged in overnight to recharge.
Nina, VI2
When I grow up I will make a robot and call him Roby.
He could clean, cook and play board games. He will do it on command so when I call him, I just tell him what to do. He will be human - like because it’ll be a lot easier for him to work.
He would be friendly and could help my kid with homework, he would tell them stories about the past and he would play with them. He could also do chores like folding the laundry and mowing the lawn.
He will be so useful, and everyone will be happy.
Ognjen M, VI2