Saturday 4 April 2020

Extreme Weekend

Hi,
I did something really amusing this weekend,  I need to tell you about it.
My friends and I decided to go to the ocean beach. When we got there we saw a man renting surfboards so we decided to take three of them. I have never surfed in my life, but I guess there’s a first time for everything. We have rushed to the ocean immediately, then jumped on our boards. It was marvelous. We had so much fun at the beginning, but we got really exhausted. We wanted to go back, but then realized that something was swimming under us. It was a shark-like creature. We weren’t sure if it was actually a shark. My friend and I were frightened. It was swimming in circles and it was slowly getting near us. Then a lifeguard shouted: ”Don’t worry, it’s just a dolphin! It’s really friendly that’s why he’s swimming so close!” We then started swimming quickly towards the beach. We packed our stuff and headed home, laughing. We will probably remember that day forever.
 
Milica
Milica Jovanović, VIII1