Tuesday 3 June 2008

We Are Not Angels 2 (film review)

Write about your favourite film. Describe the plot in a few words and how it makes you feel.

With school, music school and my other duties, I don’t have much free time. When I find some time, I spend most of it watching movies. Generally, I like all genres of movies. I’m going to tell you about a movie called ’We Are Not Angels 2,’ the 2005 sequel to the cult movie ’We are not angels’ shot in the early 90s.

It’s a comedy directed by Srdjan Dragojevic, who also directed the original. Its stars are actors Nikola Kojo, Zoran Cvijanovic, a new star, young actress, Mirka Vasiljevic and several other famous actors.

This movie takes place in Belgrade, Serbian capital, in the year 2005. The fifteen-year-old Sofija (Mirka Vasiljevic) is starting to go out and gets interested in boys. This becomes a major problem for her dad (Nikola Kojo) during one weekend which they have to spend together while Sofija’s mother is away, on holiday. The over-protective father can’t live with the fact that his daughter is no longer a small girl. Sofija, on the other hand, doesn’t like the fact that her own father is spying on her.

I like this movie because it reminds me of my dad and me. This film is interesting and funny too and I really like it.

Milica Pašić, VII2, June 2008