Sunday 18 September 2011

Short messages

John has invited Sean to his birthday party. Write Sean's short email in which he: apologises for not being able to go to the party, explains the reason why he can't go and wishes John a happy birthday. Write 50-60 words.
 
Hi John,
Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a fantastic day. I'm really sorry I can’t make to your big birthday party. I'm going camping that day. I got you something really amazing, what you really want! You'll see it next week. Well, have a successful birthday party, enjoy it and have fun!
Lots of love,
Sean

Anđela Kovljenić, VIII1, September 2011

Dear John,
I’m sorry but I won’t be able to make it on your birthday. You and my mother have a birthday on the same day. Hope the present I sent you will be there on your big day.
Best wishes,
Your Sean

Teodora Stankov, VIII1

Dear John,
I’m very sad that I won’t be able to celebrate your birthday with you, but I have to travel to Australia, because my aunt has a wedding.
Best wishes,
Your Sean

Nevena Grubišić, VIII1

Dear John,
Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day.
I’m sorry but I can’t come to your party because I have a soccer game. I play on the first position and my team needs me. I’m so sorry, but I hope you’ll like the present I’m sending you. I wish you a wonderful day, full of surprises and may all your wishes come true.
Lots of love,
Sean

Dejan Škorić, VIII1

Dear John,
I'm so sorry, but I won't be coming to your birthday party because I'm travelling to Paris. I've sent you a gift. Hope you'll like it. Have a great day and happy birthday!
Yours,
Sean

Dejan Kovačević, VIII2

Dear John,
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!
I'm very sad that I won't be able to celebrate it with you, but I have to travel somewhere. I hope you like the present I sent you.
Have a great day!
Lots of love,
Andrea

Andrea Kiš, VIII5