Thursday 13 December 2012

Favourite characters (article)

My favourite cartoon character is the incredible Iron Man.
Tony Stark, also known as the Iron Man, was born in New York City on the 16th of March 1990. His mother died when he was born. His father, Anthony Stark, built a very big company 'Stark'. 
When Tony was sixteen, he became a director of the company. One day he decided to go into the secret lab, where he found a metal outfit. That was the outfit of Iron Man. When he dressed it, his world changed. A lot of enemies from the second dimension came to his world. His friends, Michael Black, Emily Green and Josh White, would help Tony face the enemies from the second dimension.
I like Iron Man because he loves helping people. He is very friendly. Also, I like his outfit called War machine, because he is stronger in that suit. He is my hero because he is very strong and brave.

Stefan Vujić, V3, 12 December 2012

I like all cartoon characters, but one of them is my favourite. All of you know him. It's Sponge Bob.
He's got a yellow body and small blue eyes. 
He's very nice and friendly. Sponge Bob's best friend is Patrick.
He lives under the sea in a pineapple shaped house. He owns a pet. It's Gary the snail. 
He works in Krusty Krabs. He makes hamburgers.
Bob and Patrick like catching jelly fish and playing with them.
Sponge Bob is my favourite cartoon character because he is very funny and I'm happy when I watch him on TV.

Marija Vezmar, V3, 12 December 2012

My favourite cartoon character is Sponge Bob.
Sponge Bob is yellow. His best friend is Patrick Star and he likes playing with him. They live in Bikini Bottom. Sponge Bob's house is a pineapple.
Sponge Bob works in the Krusty Krabs Restaurant. 
He is very cool, funny, crazy and noisy. His hobby is jelly-fishing.  
Sponge Bob doesn't like Halloween, because he is not scared then.
He's got a family - brother, mum, dad and grandma.

Dušan Bačkuljin, V1, 7 December 2012