Tuesday 22 January 2019

My Day

 When I wake up in the morning, it's very sunny. I change my clothes and go downstairs to make breakfast. I usually have eggs and bacon. It's very tasty.
After I eat, I do my homework, Then, I pack my books and my pencil case. I soon head to school. My friends are always there waiting for me. When it's break time, I go with my two friends.
My favourite class is English. It's very easy. I still need to fix my pronunciation, though. I hate Maths. It's very hard for me to understand.
When I come home from school, I play with my friends or I play on my phone a bit. When I'm outside with my friends, we usually play football, but sometimes we play a game called 'Tag, you're it'. It's when one person chases the others. It's a real fun.
Around 8 pm, I have dinner. Then, I do my homework. I go to bed at 9 pm.

Milica Ladik, V3