Tuesday 10 March 2020

CD Reviews

One of my favorite artists is Chen, a Korean musician in a k-pop group called EXO. He's a fantastic singer because his voice is extremely stable and he has almost no ends in the genres he can sing. He's also a good person and his good looks just come as a plus.
My favorite album by him is called 'Dear My Dear.'
I mostly don't like slow, emotional love songs since my favourite genre is pop rock, but this album is the only exception. I never get bored of listening to it, as it holds such a deep meaning.
In this album, Chen sings about his love. The lyrics are cheesy and lovely, as well as meaningful.
The album as a whole is like sitting at the beach while looking at the sunset. It's very comforting and peaceful.
Those light tunes and amazing vocals of Chen's will always make me feel at ease. I recommend it to everyone who likes emotional music. 

Aleksandra Bajić, VIII1

My favorite album is Tyler, the creator’s IGOR. The album is about heartbreak, but the bright chords and melodies suggest hope, not self-pity. IGOR sounds like the work of a perfectionist giving shape to his more revolutionary ideas. I fancy all of the songs on this album, but these are my preferred ones. On the song “EARFQUAKE”, Tyler blames himself for the unstable state of his relationship. My second, and the last one, favorite song is  “ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?”. This song is the album’s rough and sweet send-off, it’s Tyler’s final try at recovering his relationship. I suggest you listen to this album because it has at least one song for anyone’s taste and it’s surprisingly inspirational. Tyler has another amazing album called “Flower Boy”, you should check it out too.
 
Milica Jovanović, VIII1