Friday 16 April 2021

My Favourite Sandwich

What's your favourite sandwich? Explain how you make it.  You can also make a video or take a photo of it and share.
You can use the text in the game as an example.

My favourite sandwich is cheese, egg, tomato and meat.
First, spread some butter on a slice of bread. Then, cut an egg and some tomato pieces. After that, put the egg and tomato slices on the bread. Next, put some cheese on it and slice some meat. Put the sandwich on the plate end eat it. It's delicious! 

David Dragan, IV2

My favorite sandwich is a toasted sandwich.
Ingredients: two pieces of bread, cheese, two pieces of salami or ham, oregano, salt and butter.
Put all the ingredients on one piece of bread and cover with another piece. Toast for two minutes and cut in half. Enjoy!

Dinitrije Belinsan, IV2

My favourite sandwich is with bread, cheese, tomato, sour cream, ham and green salad.
I spread a piece of bread with a lot of sour cream. Then, I put two pieces of ham, some tomatoes, green salad and a piece of cheese. I enjoy eating this sandwich. 

Majda Heldrih, IV3

I love sandwiches and this is my recipe for the good one.
First, spread some butter on a piece of bread. Put some sausages, ketchup and mayo. To keep the sandwich healthy, put some lettuce, tomatoes and peppers. Then, cover all this with another piece of bread. It's very tasty!

Minja Babić, IV3

To make my sandwich, put some butter on a piece of bread, put some salami on the butter, and finally, place some tomato on top.
It's really tasty!

Aleksa Tomić, IV3