Tuesday 17 May 2022

Summer Holidays

Do you remember your holiday last year? Write about it.

  • Where did you go? Who did you go with? How did you travel?
  • Where did you stay? How long were you there?
  • What did you do there? What did you see? What was the weather like? Did you have fun?
  • Why did you like it?

Last year i was in Slovenia with my parents. We were on a lake called Bohinj. We traveled by car.
We rented a wooden house and stayed 7 days. We didn't swim but we walked a lot and rode the bikes, and played football and badminton outside. We saw beautiful lakes of Bled and Bohinj, and Savica Waterfall.
The weather was sunny but not hot. It was a lot of fun.
I really enjoyed with my mom and  dad.

Petra Milica Fazekaš, IV1

Last year I went to the seaside in Greece. I went with my family. We travelled by bus.
We stayed at a hotel. We were there for ten days.
I sunbathed and swam there. We saw lots of fish, jellyfish, crabs and one small octopus.
It was very sunny and warm. I had a great time and fun at the seaside.

Marija Nađ, IV1

Last summer holiday I travelled to Greece. My family and I went to a town called Syvota.
I was in Greece for ten days. I went to the beach every day. It was a lot of fun!
It was really hot, but it was so fun!
I liked it because it was so fun and I learned a little Greek.

Aljoša Felbab, IV2