First of all, I'd like to welcome you to my blog. My intention's to make it a place for cherishing great memories of working with school children.
Here you'll find some tips, projects done by my pupils, their essays and poems, video clips (I don't know if it's me, but my pupils really enjoy singing), and things that can be interesting and useful.
Sunday, 26 February 2006
Municipal Foreign Languages Competition 2006
Municipal Foreign Languages Competition took place on 26 February 2006. Five of my oldest students (Jovana Milešević VIII1, Damjan Fijat VIII2, Aleksandar Mihaljev VIII3, Tijana Velemirov VIII3 and Dragoljub Grujin VIII4) did their best to complete the grammar test, but it turned out to be rather difficult.
The competitors were asked to do a lot of filling in for 60 minutes:
- fill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the given verbs,
- find and correct the mistakes in sentences,
- fill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the given words,
- fill in the blanks with the appropriate pronoun,
- fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs and make questions for the underlined words,
- write a dialogue and
- fill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the given words.