Friday 2 December 2011

Meet me (letters & articles)

Write a short text about yourself. Describe your hobbies, your favourite school subjects, your best friend and family, and things like that. 

Hi. I'm the only Chinese in our school. So, you want to meet me. It's so easy.
I'm thin and short. I have long black hair.
I come from a big family. I have father, mother, brother and grandmother. My father, mother and I are in this town. We moved here a few months ago. My brother is in China with my grandmother. I have a good family. I love them dearly.
I like playing computer games. Every day I watch movies. I like shopping, too. I think every girl wants to be pretty. Me too.
Back in China, I have a lot of friends. We went to school together. On Sunday we used to go shopping or to the park. We have always had a good time together these years. I will remember them all. In this town, I have friends too. They are very friendly. I think they like the Chinese very much. So, I'm very happy.

Miao Jang, VIII2, 1 December 2011

My name is Igor. I'm thirteen years old. I'm a student of primary school.
I come from an ordinary family. I have an older brother and a dog.
I have short brown hair and blue eyes. I'm not tall but not short either.
I'm reliable and honest. If I promise something I always do it. I like jokes and sometimes I make fun of the others.
I have some bad sides, too. I'm not patient and I don't like when someone makes fun of me.
My largest hobbies are fishing and riding a bike. Every Saturday I ride 20-50km. A lot of children play computer games and so do I. My favourite computer game is WOW. I can play it all day long. I like sports of all kinds, but I prefer swimming. I have a training ten times a week.
I dont know what my friends think about me but I hope it is something good. I feel good when I'm with my friends and I like being around them.

Igor Pavlić, VIII2


My name is Nevena. I’m 13 years old and I’m a student in primary school. My family is small. I live with mum, dad, sister and grandpa.
I have big blue eyes and full lips. My hair is fair and straight. I’m very tall.
I’m a friendly person and also stubborn. I like honest people. Sometimes, I can be shy.
I have been training judo for 7 years. I want to be a professional judo coach and I also want to be a fashion designer.
My hobby is drawing, dancing, listening to music, watching movies, etc. I like tinsels and everything that sparkles and shines.
My friends say that I’m smart, pretty, funny and stubborn. I believe my friends and I think they are right.

Nevena Grubišić, VIII1