Thursday 22 November 2012

My house (articles)

Write a short article about your house. What is it like? How many rooms are there? What is there in each room? What is outside your house? What do you like about your house?

My house is really big. It's gray. My house has a small, but nice yard. There are three rooms downstairs. The upstairs rooms are still not finished.

Lazar Turudija, V1, 26 October 2012

My house is semi-detached. It is in a street near the centre of my town. 
Downstairs there is a kitchen, a dining room, a living room and a bathroom. 
The living room has two sofas, an armchair and a big TV. My family always watches TV together at the weekend. There are also two big windows. 
In the dining room there is a table with six chairs with soft cushions. 
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. 
All the rooms have got large windows with fantastic views. Each bedroom has a bed and a wardrobe.
There is a garden at the back of my house. There is also a wooden dog house and a garage.
It is a big house. It makes me happy.

Marko Dejanović, V4, 16 November 2012