Saturday 17 November 2012

My bedroom (articles)

Write a short article about your bedroom.
Here are a few tips:
  • What is it like? Is it big/small? What colour is it? 
  • What furniture is there? Where is it exactly? 
  • Do you like it? Why?

My bedroom is beautiful! It's big, blue and I have everything I need.
I've got a big bed, a desk, a chair, a wardrobe and a bookcase. The bed is next to the wall. My desk is in front of the window. There's a lamp, globes and a microscope on my desk and I've got lots of books in my desk. I've got a TV, DVD and SONY PLAY STATION. My room is decorated with warplanes and I've got my fish Edward. Next to the desk, I have some toys and my tennis equipment. On the door of my room I've pasted some rules that must be respected.
I love my room very much.

Kristian Balaž, V2, 9 November 2012

My bedroom is small but really nice! There are just a few pieces of furniture but I have a lot of toys. The walls are painted white. On the floor there is a round carpet. I have one blue desk next to my bed. The wardrobe is next to the desk. Under the desk I keep my schoolbag. I haven't got a TV in my bedroom. In my bedroom there is a lot of natural light because of the large windows that my bedroom has. On the walls there are lots of posters of singers and football players. I have a lot of diplomas and my paintings decorating the wall as well. I love my bedroom. I spend most of my time there. 

Lazar Turudija, V1, 14 November 2012

My bedroom is small, but very nice. It is pink and purple.
In my bedroom, there is a blue wardrobe, a pink table, a blue bunk bed, a black computer, a pink bookcase, a blue chair and a big white window. I have got two pillows, a lot of books and a lot of toys. My computer is on the table, the pillows are on the bed and the books are in the bookcase.
I like my bedroom very much! 

Tijana Varađanin, V2, 14 November 2012

My bedroom is great! Everything is yellow.  
I have got a lot of furniture. I have got a small bed and a big sofa. My small bed is blue. I have got a table. On the table is my keyboard and my computer. In the desk is my skateboard, puzzles, videos, CDs and my figures. On my other desk are some books, sweets, homework. Under my window is a bookcase. On my wall there is a big poster of Italy and a small poster of the world and the photos of me, my sisters and my family. 
I love my room very much.

Luka Važić, V2, 14 November 2012

My bedroom is fantastic for me. it is small and does not have much furniture.
I have got a small bed, a chair, a desk and a wardrobe. My desk is under the windows facing the street. On my desk is a computer on which I can watch TV. My bedroom is always clean and everything is in its place. My bed is full of small bags of various colours. The walls are decorated with posters of my idols.
I like my bedroom very much. it is great!

Ivana Varađanin, V2, 14 November 2012

My bedroom is great. It is very big. Everything is blue.
I have got a bed, a desk, a bookcase, a chair and a wardrobe. My desk is between the wardrobe and the bookcase. My chair is next to the desk. I have got a poster inside my wardrobe. My dartboard is on the wall. My bed is next to the window. I have not got a TV, but I have a computer in my room.
I love my room very much.

Anja Berić, V2, 14 November 2012

My bedroom is great!
I have a bed, desk, two wardrobes, a computer and three windows. My bed is in front of the wall. I have  two paintings and one poster with a dragon. My wardrobe is next to the desk. The computer is on the desk and my TV is on the wardrobe. The windows are behind the desk. My shoes are in the wardrobe and my toys are on the bed. My soccer balls are under the bed. My chair is in front of the desk. My painting of my family is in my wardrobe. 
This is my bedroom. I like it a lot. It is mega!

Matija Kozić, V3, 14 November 2012

My bedroom is great! It's quite a big room and all the things are brown and green. 
In my room there is a bed, a desk, a TV, a wardrobe and a lot of toys. The desk is next to the bed and the wardrobe is between the door and the bookshelf. I have a big green carpet on the floor and the walls of my room are green too. Green is my favourite colour. I have a lot of posters on the walls. In the right corner, there is a guitar and in the left corner, there is a big teddy bear. 
I like my room very much. I cannot imagine my life without my room.

Julijan Cimerman, V4, 16 November 2012

My room is upstairs of my house. It is very nice and big. 
My room has got large windows with a fantastic view. There is a lot of sunlight during the day. 
There is also a bed, a desk, a wardrobe and an armchair. There is a computer and a lamp on my desk. 
In my room there are lots of LEGO toys and mini figures. I have got lots of books in the bookcase next to my desk. My old toys are in the boxes and planes are on the wardrobe. I have got a large castle with LEGO knights. There are also toys from the Indiana Jones films. I have got the Temple of the Sun and the figures of Indiana Jones and his father. 
I like my room very much.

Marko Dejanović, 16 November 2012

My room is great. There are two brown beds and a carpet. there is a guitar in front of the door. There is a shelf too and a computer on the desk. There is a globe on the shelf and a poster on the wall. My walls are green and my door is blue. I lovve my bedroom very much. 


Milan Jakšić, V2, 14 November 2012

My bedroom is pink and my bed is brown. It is big. I have got a lot of toys. My favourite toy is a bear. In my room, I have got a computer and a TV. My cupboard is white and my chair is pink. My lamp is a tree with ten flowers. My carpet is also pink.  There are posters and books in my room too. My room is very big. I like it because it is pink.

Nina Marinkov, V1, 14 November 2012