Wednesday 27 February 2013

E-mail

What's the weather like in our town today? Where are you? What are you doing? Write an e-mail to a friend.

Hi,
How are you? I'm fine. It's raining, I'm playing computer games. My sister's reading. My dad's relaxing, mum's cooking.
Hope you're OK

Lazar Turudija, V1, 22 February 2013

Hi, my dear friend,
How are you? I'm not very well. It's sunny but not very hot. I'm doing my homework. My older brother's playing computer games and surfing the Internet. My younger brother's playing in his room. He's very noisy. My mum's cooking lunch. My grandma's watching TV. 
Hope you're OK.

Vlatko Vranjin, V4, 25 February 2013
  
Hi, Jelena,
How are you? I'm at home now. It's sunny outside. I'm doing my homework. Mum's cooking lunch. Dad's laying the table. 
Hope you're OK. Any plans for Sunday?
XXX 
Kosana

Kosana Jakonić, V4, 25 February 2013

Hi, Vlatko,
How are you? I'm fine. It's sunny but not very hot. I'm playing a computer game called Rome total war. My mum's cooking my favourite food. My dad's shopping at the market.
Hope you're OK. See you,
Marko

Marko Dejanović, V4, 25 February 2013