Monday 25 February 2013

My pet (articles)

Write about your pet. Use these words to help you:
I've got a ... . His/Her name is ... and he/she's ... years old. 
He/She's got ... . 
He/She is ... . He/She likes/eats ... . He/She can ... .
He/She is special because ... .

I've got a pet. It's a dog. Her name's Alice. She's two years old.
Alice is big and white with blue eyes. Her ears are long. 
Alice is noisy and naughty, but sometimes very sweet. She likes meat and playing with me. Alice can jump and run fast. 
She's special because she is as gentle as a lamb.

Borislav Sabo, V2, 18 February 2013

Hi! I have one dog. Her name is Ambra. She's two years old. 
Ambra has white fur and large brown eyes.
She loves eating and playing with her ball. She loves playing with my friends too. She likes eating everything. She loves wearing her vest and jacket in winter. 
Ambra sleeps in her bed. She visits my grandfather and grandmother.
Nataša Urošev, V3, February 2013

I have a pet. It is a dog and his name is Elvud. 
He has got black fur and a long body. He's got a small tail and and long legs. He has got small ears. 
He likes meat and dog food. His house is in the back garden. 
He likes to play football with me. Every morning he jumps at the balcony of our house. I give him a biscuit. When he is happy, he moves his tail.
I like to play with Elvud very much. He likes playing in the snow. He looks like he drives in the snow. When it's sunny, he sleeps in the shadow of our tree.
I'm proud of my pet.

Marko Dejanović, V4, 22 February 2013

There are lots of pets in the world. I've got a pet too. Her name is Tea. 
She's white and brown. She's got a beautiful body. She's very big, with a big head and big teeth. She's got two brown eyes and a small nose. She's got a big mouth and a long neck. Her fur is thick. She's got a long tail and long legs with sharp claws. 
She likes eating meat and playing with me. 
I love my dog very much.

Milan Jakšić, V2