Friday 8 November 2013

The Wolf and the Seven Kids

My youngest pupils adore listening to stories. So, I decided to surprise them with a well-known story about the wolf and the seven kids. 
The minute I showed them a few drawings of the main characters, they knew which story they were about to hear. I asked one of the pupils to give a short version of the story to the others who were not familiar with it. Then, I explained that the story we were going to hear had a bit different ending. At the end of this story Mummy goat finds the wolf snoring under the tree near the house, lets her kids out of the sack and chases the wolf away.
The story was followed by a few games (order the pictures, spot the differences...). I also asked my pupils to draw a room and put the kids where they hid when the wolf came. We checked their ideas and practised prepositions of place (in, on, under) and things in the house (clock, cupboard, bed, table, chair) at the same time.
II2
II2
II1
II1
II4
II4
II3
II3
Saša Vidović, II2
Iva Rakić, II2
Vukašin Konstantinov, II2
Nikolina Radak, II2