Sunday 13 April 2014

Favourite Sports

My favourite sport is tennis. It is a very interesting sport. Unfortunately, I don't play it very often. Also, I don't play it professionally, but I train every day.
I usually play tennis with my friends during the summer holiday. From time to time my friends and I play it in front of our building, on the children's playground. We act like professional players.
Everybody has a personal uniform and a racket just like on a great tournament. During that game I feel like a big star like Novak Đoković. It's my dream to be a popular tennis star. But i think that is just a dream, because I don't play tennis professionally. I mean, yet.
So, I like tennis and I play it always when I don't have much homework.

Anja Živić, VI3, 11 April 2014

My favourite sport is tennis. Tennis is a lot of fun.
My favourite tennis player is Novak Đoković. 
Tennis can sometimes be a dangerous sport because you can sprain your wrist.
For tennis we need a ball, tennis racquet and tennis court. 
I love playing tennis with my friends. Maybe we don't have a tennis court, but we enjoy playing it anyway.
I love tennis so much because it's interesting.

Ninoslava Marinkov, VI1, 11 April 2014