Wednesday 15 October 2014

A holiday experience

Think about your funniest, saddest or scariest experience on holiday. Write about it. These questions might help you:
  • Where did you go?
  • What was the weather like?
  • How did you get there?
  • Where did you stay?
  • What did you do?
  • What happened?
  • Who was with you?
  • How did you feel?
  • What happened in the end?
The morning of August 10th was warm and sunny in Japan. The sunshine was a welcome change from wet, rainy weather in Serbia.
After breakfast we went to the beach. we were swimming. Then, we made a break and went back to our room. We soon fell asleep.
Suddenly, the earth was shaking. I woke up. I tried to escape outside with my parents, but the earthquake was too strong. The hall was collapsing. Surprisingly a stone hit me in the head. 
That's when I woke up. I realised it was just a dream. It could never happen to me!

Marko Dejanović, VII4