Friday 31 March 2017

Greetings from...

Dear Ana,
I hope you're fine. What's the weather like in Paris? Here in Kikinda it's sunny, and we're all preparing for Easter.
At the moment, I'm with my mum in the kitchen. we're making a lot of tasty cakes. Dad is outside with my baby brothers. They're preparing meat for the barbecue for our family and friends. My baby sister Tijana is making decorations for Easter.
Who are you with? What are they doing?
Have a good time!
Happy Easter!
Love,
your friend Ratka

Ratka Sokola, V1

Hi, Jovana,
What's up? How are you and your family? What are you doing?
I'm at the beach. My family and I are having fun here. I love swimming. When we're at the beach, I swim because it's healthy. My sister is sunbathing. She hates swimming, but sometimes she is in the sea. My mum is reading a book, because she loves reading. My dad is drinking water.
Later, we're going to a restaurant to have lunch. When lunch is over, we usually have a nap.
In the evening, we go for a walk. Then, we go to the same restaurant and have dinner. That's it.
Best wishes,
Aleksandra

Aleksandra Došen, V3

Hello, Saška,
How are you? I'm at the beach now. It's hot and sunny. I am sunbathing. My mum is swimming. My dad is buying ice cream. My sister is practising gymnastics on the hot sand. After her practice, she loves swimming and sunbathing. My brother is playing in the sand. After all the activities, we are going to eat ice cream.
 The beach is beautiful. There is a lot of sand with shells.
At about half past nine we usually go to a restaurant for dinner.
Best wishes,
Violeta

Violeta Madić, V3

Hello,
We're in Egypt and it's so hot here. Mum and dad are at the restaurant. My brother and I are having fun outside.
Later, we are going to swim in the pool that is just right outside the restaurant. Mum is going to drink coffee, while dad is going to watch TV.
We love it here!
Yours,
Vanja

Vanja Pažin, V2

Hi, there,
Greetings from Germany! I'm having a great time here in Stuttgart. We're staying at a great hotel. I'm writing e-mails to my friends. My brother's reading Minecraft books. Our parents are playing cards with their friends.
Hope you're fine.
See you soon.
Love,
Luka

Luka Opačić, V2