Sunday 10 November 2019

Follow the Little Prince

I shared a short presentation of the book with my Class 4 students. Then we watched an animated film and compared it with the presentation. I checked their understanding and we talked a bit more about the characters and the important things in our life.

Before the next lesson I set up different activity stations around the classroom, and prepared the material for each station. The students grouped around the tasks which I explained, and added that they would move from one station to the next  when they finished their task:
- do the crossword;

- illustrate one of the characters;

- make a fox origami bookmark by watching the tutorial;

- draw your favourite scene on a jigsaw puzzle template;

- play an online flashcard game with the key words from the book;

- draw the Little Prince and one of the symbols of our town.

Judging by their comments, I think my students enjoyed this kind of work.