Thursday 26 November 2020

Thanksgiving Day

Every fourth Thursday in November the Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day. Families have a special meal and give thanks to the things they have got.
What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for food, animals and plants.

Marija Nađ, III1

I am grateful to have my family and friends.

Filip Tunić, III2

I am thankful for having a big family and a lot of best friends.

Nikolina Pilipović, III2 

I am thankful to have a cat, to have a family that is always good to me.

Ana Vojvodić, V2

I'm thankful to have a family that loves me and is always there for me. 

Lara Avramov, V2

I am thankful to have a brother and a sister.

Anja Tunić, V2

I am thankful for having a family and a home.

Jovana Karić, V2

I am thankful for my family and friends.

Staša Blažić, V2

I am thankful because I have a happy family and because I have lot of friends.

Mia Pavlov, V2

I am thankful for having a happy family and a happy life.

Iva Todorić, V2

I'm thankful for my family and friends.

Nikola Borić, V2

I am thankful for my family.

Ognjen Orašanin, V2

I'm thankful for my happy family and my friends.

Milana Rajkov, V2