Tuesday 18 January 2022

Dreams

Imagine you could be somebody else (a prince/princess, a wizard, a chef, a president...). What would you be like? What would you do?

Choose 5 people, or things, and share your dreams.

I sometimes imagine that I am a scientist. I do some experiments and help other people. Also I make new medicine and heal people from diseases. I would wear a white coat, protective glasses and a mask.

Lara Avramov, VI2

If I were an animal, I would be a cat, because they are calm(even though some of them have an endless amount of energy), friendly and cute, I love them.
If I were a color, I would be yellow, because of my personality which seems to remind people of that color. I am kind, outgoing and cheerful.
If I were a book character, I would be a mysterious side character, about who we eventually find out a bit more and turns out to be good.
If I were a wizard,  I'd go to Hogwarts, most likely be sorted in Hufflepuff and probably be friends with the Weasley twins, but also help the golden trio with beating Voldemort.
If I were a creature from a fairy tale, I'd like to be a fairy with white, shiny, long, straight hair and freckles. I would wear a white dress and have shiny light green wings 

Jovana Karić, VI2