Saturday 12 February 2022

SID 2022

We dedicated the whole week to talking about the good and bad sides of the Internet, sharing e-safety tips, playing quizzes and escape games, and doing other interesting and useful activities.

 
Class 4 pupils, members of the eTwinventors are on the stage project, drew and recorded some e-safety rules:

Class 6 pupils also did a survey about their favourite gadget (smartphone's No. 1), discussed how often and how they use them, and shared their thoughts about their presence in 20 years' time.

I use my smartphone to listen to music and play games. I think they will be around in 20 years because they will improve. Every new generation of smartphone is better and better.

Mia Pavlov, VI2

My favourite gadget is my phone. I use it to access the internet, play games, talk to my friends. I use it every day. I think there will be some kind of it in 20 years' time.

Lara Avramov, VI2

My favorite gadget is a smartphone. It is used by a combination of buttons and touches. I think that the smart phone is used by everyone in this world every day because it is important. I think it will continue to be used in the future because, as I said, it is important for sending SMS messages, phone calls, alarms, video games, online shopping, etc ... That's why I love and use it!

Vanja Badrljički, VI1