Tuesday 29 March 2022

Favourite Possessions

Think about your favourite possession. 

  • What is it? Why is it so special? How long have you had it? Was it a gift or did you buy it? 
  • What does it look like? How big is it and what is it made of? 
  • What do you do with it? How often do you use it? Where do you keep it?
  • Why is it so special?

My  favourite possession is my electric scooter. I've had my electric scooter for three months. It was a gift from my parents for New Year.
My electric scooter is big and fast. My electric scooter is made of iron and plastic. It  is black, yellow and grey.
I usually ride my electric scooter with my friends, when the weather is sunny. We  go to Old Lake or Big Park. I keep my electric scooter on my balcony.
My electric scooter is so so special for me because I really enjoy when I ride it.  :) :)

Petra Milica Fazekaš, IV1

My favourite possession is my laptop. It was a gift from my dad. I never had a laptop.
It's grey and black. It's kind of big.
I really love my laptop. I can play and download every game that I want. My sister and I use it and play games on it. I play with my friends on it, too.
It's special because I got it from my dad.

Nikolina Jovišić, IV2

My favourite possession is my phone. It was a gift from my mum and dad.
It's made of plastic and metal. It's grey and medium.
I often use it. I play games on my phone. I call my friends and family.
It's special because it was a gift from my mum and dad.

Nataša Đurin, IV2