Tuesday 7 June 2022

Summer Plans

What are your plans for the summer holidays? 

  • Where are you going to go? Who are you going to go with? How are you going to travel?
  • Where are you going to stay? How long are you going to stay there?
  • What are you going to do there? What are you going to see?

For the holidays I am going to go to the seaside with my parents, godparents and friends. We are going to travel by car. We are going to stay at a hotel. We are going to stay there for 10 days. The hotel has an aqua park where we are going to have fun all day. I hope to see a starfish this summer.

Petra Gačka, IV2

From the 3rd to the 14th of July I am going to Sarta in Greece. I am going with my family: mum, dad, sister, and brother. We are going to travel by car. We are going to stay at a hotel.
We are going to stop by Lake Ohrid along the way.

Nikolina Pilipović, IV2