Monday 10 October 2022

Pets

Have you got a pet? What is it? What's its name? How old is he/she?
What does he/she look like?
What can he/she do? What does he/she like?

My pet's name's Rex.
She has got black fur. She is a Labrador and she is good. Her legs are long.
I brush her every day and let her run. She likes dog food and lying on top of the dog house.
Her bark is very loud. When she sees a cat, she barks and likes barking at other dogs as well.

Luka Baba, V2

I have got a dog. His name is Aron. He is a Labrador Retriever.
He has black fur and brown eyes. He's my best friend. I love his ears.
He likes playing and fetching ball. My dog likes eating, taking naps and running.
My grandpa takes him to a river. When my grandpa fishes, Aron swims. Sometimes he will dig holes in the garden. And my dad gets a little mad, but that's alright.
I love Aron and he loves me.

Nataša Đurin, V2

I have got a pet. It is a dog. It is a Boston Terrier. Her name is Mimi.
She is two years old. She is small. She is black and brown, with white paws.
She is very active and playful.
I always play with her and we go out for a walk.
She loves biting things and playing with toys.
I love my pet Mimi very much and I can't imagine my life without her.

Petra Milica Fazekaš, V1