Monday 27 March 2023

Greetings from...

Imagine that you're on holidays. Write a postcard to your friend. Use 50 - 60 words.

P1: Where are you writing from? Where are you staying?
P2: What's the weather like? What are you wearing?
P3: What are you doing now? Who's with you? What are they doing?
P4: What are you going to do next? Where are you going to go? What are you going to see?

Remember to start your postcard with: Hi / Hello / Dear (your friend's name) and end it with: See you soon / Love, (your name)!

Hi, Ashley,
Greetings from Paris!
The weather is hot and sunny, so don't forget to bring your summer clothes.
Every day, my family and I go sightseeing. Yesterday, we went on a tour of Paris. It was fantastic!
Right now we're at the mall. I'm getting bubble tea. Ana is with me. Mum, dad and Sladja are at the café.
Tomorrow we're going to the top of the Eiffel Tower. I can't wait!
See you soon,
Ivana

Ivana Popov, V1

Hi, Una,
Greetings from Sarti, Greece. I'm here with my family.
I've met some new friends here.
Yesterday, I went to a Greek restaurant with my family and we ate gyros and Greek salad.
Today, I'm going to Golden Beach.
Tomorrow I'm going to learn scuba diving. I can't wait!
How are you? What's the weather like in Kikinda? It's very hot in Sarti today.
See you soon,
Nina

Nikolina Pilipović, V2

Hi, Nina,
My parents and I are having a great time here in Kalamitsi, Greece.
We're staying in a nice hotel next to the beach.
I have a lot of fun every day.
The weather is really hot and sunny. I swim every day.
In the evenings, I have dinner and then go for a walk.
Right now, I am sitting on the beach and drinking cocktail.
Let's meet when I get back.
See you soon,
Una

Una Ugrešić, V2