Thursday 16 March 2023

Favourite Seasons

Think about your favourite season. Describe it in 50-60 words,

Organise your writing in paragraphs. These questions might help you:

  • Which is your favourite season? Why do you like it?
  • What's the weather like then? What do you usually wear? 
  • What do you like doing then? What's your favourite activity? 
  • Where do you usually go? Who with?
  • Why is this season your favourite?

My favourite season is summer. It's hot and sunny.
I like going to the swimming pool with Staša and other friends. We play volleyball and handball. When we are done, we go to eat. At the swimming pool we eat donuts, French fries, slushy or ice cream.
I like going to the swimming pool because it's so much fun, and I like swimming.

Petra Milica Fazekaš, V1

My favourite season is summer. I like it because it's hot and sunny, and I can play with my friends.
In summer, I go to Greece with my family.
When I'm not in Greece, I play with my friends. I wear my T-shirt, flip-flops and shorts. I'm on a break from school, so I've got all day to play or go to the pool.
In summer it's sunny and beautiful.

Luka Baba, V2

My favourite season is summer. I love summer because that's when I have the most fun.
When it's sunny, we go on a boat ride and eat ice cream.
In summer people wear light clothes, like dresses, T-shirts or shorts.
My family and I go to a river called Tisa. That's where our boat is. I like flying kites with my sister and friends.
I can't wait for summer to come this year! My family is planning to go on a trip to Tunisia.

Nataša Đurin, V2

My favourite season is summer. Summer is very hot and sunny.
In the summer, I like eating ice cream, watermelons, strawberries and all other fruit.
My family and I go to the seaside. My friends and I go to the pool and we drink slushy.
I love visiting my grandparents in summer. My friends and I go outside to play hide and seek. I love spending time with my brother, too.
I usually wear my T-shirt or crop-top, shorts, skirt, dresses and flip-flops.
I love summer because we don't go to school and I have fun.

Petra Gačka, V2

My favourite season is summer.
In the summer, my family and I go to the beautiful island of Corfu, in Greece. We travel by plane.
In the hotel, we have a delicious breakfast. After that, we go to the beach.
I have flip-flops, a big hat, a swimsuit, and sunglasses.
We swim in the beautiful blue sea.
After that, at 12 o'clock, we have lunch, and at 1 o'clock, we go sailing on a boat.
In the sea, I find a squid, shells, beautiful colourful fish, corals, and sea stars.
At 7 o'clock, we go to the hotel and have dinner.
I like summer because of an exciting holiday. Summer is a lot of fun!

Teodora Tomić, V2