Friday 24 December 2010

My holiday (a letter)

Dear Mum and Dad,

I’ve been here for 3 days and I’ve fallen in love with this place. In Australia everything is like in a dream. The flight was good and without any problems.

The weather is lovely and the sun is shining the whole day. We are staying in a 5-star-hotel. The services are great and the best thing’s that we are near the sea, so we spend almost the whole day on the beach. The water is great, but a bit cold.

There’s an aqua park beside the hotel. I was impressed by the dolphins’ show the other day. There’s a popular festival here now which gathers singers, artists and entertainers from the whole world.

The food is really delicious, especially seafood.

The nightlife doesn’t know for boredom. We are in a different club every night.
I’ll buy you some souvenirs in some of antique shops. I’ll be home in a week.

Big kiss,

Your Aleksa

Aleksa Konstantinov, VII2, December 2010