Saturday 15 October 2011

Letters

Dear Mum and Dad,
It's cold and windy here in Russia, but I'm wearing my green jacket, white boots, blue jeans and purple hat. I'm skiing with my friends.
Kiss,
Elena

Elena Brkanlić, IV2, October 2011  


Dear mum and dad,
It's hot and sunny here in Šušanj. I'm swimming in the sea and I'm drinking lemonade. I'm playing with my friends, too. We're looking for shells on the beach. It's so nice here.
Love and kisses,
Anja

Anja Vučić, IV2, October 2011


Dear Tamara,
It's sunny today here in Soko Banja. I'm wearing my white T-shirt, pink skirt and shoes. I'm having fun with mum and dad.
Lots of love,
your sister Tijana

Tijana Varađanin, IV2, October 2011


Dear Grandpa and Grandma,
We're having fun here in Herceg Novi. It's hot and sunny today. I'm wearing my hat and my sunglasses. My Mum and Dad are sitting on the beach and drinking cold Coca-Cola. I'm eating ice cream. We like it here!
Love,
Angie

Anđela Tomić, IV5, October 2011

Dear Mum and Dad,

It's windy in Belgrade. I'm wearing my pink shirt and blue jeans. I'm drawing.

Love,

Daniela

Daniela Marton, IV6, October 2011

Dear Mum and Dad,

It's sunny and windy here in Subotica. I'm wearing my blue T-shirt and gray shorts. I'm sailing on Palić lake and watching Daniel. He's sitting on the beach and eating ice cream. Everyone's having fun here!

Love and kisses,

Jožef

Jožef Horvat, IV6, October 2011

Dear Mum and Dad,

It's snowing here in Zlatibor. I'm wearing my jacket because it's cold. We're going shopping for our parents. Andrea and I are having fun.

Love and kisses,

Natalia Sakal, IV6, October 2011

Dear Mum and Dad,

We are having fun here in Igalo. It's hot and sunny today. I'm wearing my T-shirt and my blue hat. Joži is making lemonade! Edvin is drinking orange juice. We like it here.

Love,

Daniel

Daniel Silađi, IV6, October 2011