Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Jobs

For this lesson I used an old poster with different jobs.

We started the lesson with 'I Spy' game. First, we reviewed some words (doctor, pilot, teacher, singer) and then I introduced a few new words (firefighter, nurse, dentist, police officer, farmer). After that, we read an interesting text about firefighters from our books and talked about the text. Since I know that they had visited a fire station several weeks before this lesson, I asked them to tell me something about their experience. Then we completed the matching tasks in our activity books. Finally, we did a sort of survey to find out the most interesting job in their opinion. Their task was then to draw their favourite job.
Igor III1

Radovan III1
Ratka III1

Maja III1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.