Wednesday 7 December 2016

My favourite day of the week

Monday is my favourite day of the week.
On Monday, I always wake up at half past six and have small breakfast with my sister. After I dress up, I walk to school with my friends. My first class is German. After that, I have Geography, PE, Maths and Serbian.
After school, I go home and do my homework.

Milica Jovanović, V1

Tuesday is my favourite day of the week.
In the morning, I usually get up at 6.15. My mum prepares breakfast. At 9.30 I'm on my way to school, where I have IT. After IT I get ready for school and have lunch.
On Tuesday, I always have six lessons: two lessons of Art, then Serbian, History, Music and Biology.
After school, I do my homework. Later, I play.
I like weekends, too, but I prefer Tuesdays because they are funnier and more exciting.

Tijana Martinov, V1

My favourite day of the week is Tuesday. I like it because I don't have to go to music school, so I'm free every afternoon. Also, because we have History that day. I love History.
School is fun, but I like staying home more and having some time for myself.

Tijana Filipović, V5

My favourite day of the week is Friday.
Friday is my favourite day of the week because school ends on Friday and I can play computer games. Sometimes I visit my friend Radovan and we go outside to play football or we just play computer games when it's cold.
I like Friday a lot. Which day do you like?

Darko Tot, V1

Saturday is my favorite day.
I get up and have breakfast. Then, I watch TV with my family. I also play basketball in the yard.
Later, I eat lunch and then I read a book.
I go to sleep at around ten o'clock.
I like Saturday because I don't go to school.

Veljko Keri, V1

My favourite day of the week is Saturday.
First, I get up at eleven o'clock. Then I have breakfast. Later, I watch TV.
At three o'clock in the afternoon I go out with my friends. We go shopping. In fact, we do that almost every day.
At six o'clock in the evening I do my homework. When I finish my homework, I have dinner. It's often lovely. Then, I watch TV with my family. we usually watch a movie. After that, I go to bed.
These are all the reasons why I love Saturday.

Aleksandra Ilijin, V1

My favourite day of the week is Saturday.
In the morning, I usually get up early because I go to my training or I go to the volleyball game. When I get back home, I have a big lunch.
In the afternoon, I usually go out with my friends. We have a lot of fun. We play up to eight o'clock.
In the evening, I like watching TV and eating popcorns. I like watching scary films.
I like Saturday!

Ratka Sokola, V1

Saturday is my favourite day.
I usually get up at nine o'clock. I have a big breakfast. I help my mum in the kitchen. I do my homework and read a book.
In the afternoon, I go to the park with my sister. My sister and I play volleyball and basketball there. Later, I play computer games and surf the Internet.
In the evening, I go shopping with my family and we eat pizza at the restaurant. I have a great time there. I go to bed at ten o'clock. 

Nađa Blažić, V2

My favourite day of the week is Saturday.
On Saturdays, I ride my bike, watch TV, do my homework or read interesting books. I often play with my friends. We go to the park and play with a ball. I like playing with my dog too. I go home and have my mum's nice lunch.
In the afternoon, we visit my grandparents. My grandmother makes delicious cookies. My grandfather tells interesting stories about his life.
In the evening, my family and I go for a walk.

Marina Lovrić, V2

Saturday is my favourite day of the week.
I get up at eight o'clock and then I go to my volleyball practice. When I come home, I spend my time with my family and friends. Later, I watch TV and listen to music. When I go to bed, I enjoy reading my favourite book.
I love Saturday because I can do everything I enjoy doing.

Manja Galić, V2

My favourite day of the week is Saturday.
I get up late and have breakfast. Then, I go to play tennis. When my tennis practice ends, I do my homework. Then, I have lunch and my friend comes to see me. We study together. When she goes home, I have dinner and watch TV till 22.30. Then I go to sleep.
This is my favourite day of the week because I do everything I like.

Iva Rakić, V2

My favourite day of the week is Saturday.
On Saturdays I play football, ride my bike and play computer games.
On Saturdays I have breakfast around nine o'clock, lunch around two o'clock and dinner around eight o'clock.
Saturday is special because it's the end of the working week and the weekend starts.

Stefan Rajkov, V2