Sunday 28 October 2018

All about my sister / brother

Describe your sister/brother. The following might help you:
  • introduction: What's your sister's/brother's name?
  • main part:
    - What is she/he like? Is she/he cheerful, shy, bad-tempered,...?
    - What's the most annoying thing about her/him?
    - What are her/his hobbies? What do you do together?
  • conclusion: What do you think about your sister/brother in general? 
My cousin's name is Tamara. She is six years old, and she is a lot of fun.
Tamara has short, blonde hair, and green eyes. She is also very small, but tough.
I enjoy hanging out with her, because we always have fun together.
However, she is sometimes very loud and annoying when she isn't in the center of attention.
We are both very adventurous, so every time I visit her family, she and her brother would take me to the woods for the adventure I never forget. It's so much fun!
I love my cousin Tamara, because I can count on her, and she is the best cousin ever.

Tijana Filipović, VII5