Tuesday 23 October 2018

My Family

Write about your family.
How many members are there in your family? What are their names? How old are they? What do they look like? What do they like?

My family is big. I live with my mom, dad and sister.
My mom has got long, brown hair and green eyes. She loves watching TV and reading books.
My dad has got short, black hair and blue eyes. He loves playing computer games.
My sister has got long, blonde hair and blue eyes. She loves singing and drawing.
I love my family so much, but my mom is the best one in the family.

David Nađ, V3

My family is very big. In my family, there is dad, mum, two sisters and two brothers.
My dad's name is Dejan, mum's Mirjana, big sister's Ratka, and younger twin brothers are Todor and Dimitrije. My name's Tijana.
We have all got brown eyes, but my dad has got blue eyes.

Tijana Sokola, V3

My family is big.
My mom's name is Vesna and dad's name is Predrag. I've got three sisters. Nataša is twenty-three years old, Duška is twenty-two years old, and Dragana is seven years old.
My name is Milica. I am ten years old.
I love my family.

Milica Aranbašić, V3