Tuesday 9 February 2021

My House

Describe your house. You can draw it, too.
You can use the text in the game as an example.

My family and I live in a house. Our house got two floors, a garden, a backyard and a garage.
In my house I have my bedroom. There is a bed, a closet, a desk, a chair and my toys. My bedroom is yellow.
I love to spend time with my family in our living room.
I also often play with my brothers, sister and friends in my backyard.
 
Danijela Barbul, III1
I live with my family in a flat.
My bedroom is orange and big.
The dining room is green and there is a white table and four chairs.
Our living room is so big, orange, and there's a big black and white sofa and a small table. The bathroom is blue.
We've got a small house for our small dog on our balcony.
Petra Milica Fazekaš, III1
 
My name is Vesna. My family and I live in a house. We have two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom and a small bedroom.
One bedroom is smaller and it is mom and dad's.
In the other bedroom, my brother and I sleep.
The living room is medium in size and has a chest of drawers with a TV, a corner sofa and a small table. I mostly stay in it and play with my little mops Kiara.
Vesna Jankelić, III1
 
My family and I live in a house.
My room is pink. In my room, there is a bed, a desk, an armchair, a TV, a table, a drawer and a wardrobe.
My kitchen is yellow. In the kitchen, there is a sink, drawers, a fridge, an oven and a microwave.
My bathroom is blue. In the bathroom, there is a toilet, a bathtub, a washbasin and a washing machine.
My brother's room is white. There is a bed, an armchair, a desk, a table, a drawer, a wardrobe and a computer.
My parents' room is white. There is a bed, a chair, a TV, a fireplace, a wardrobe and a sofa.
Marija Nađ, III1