Friday 12 February 2021

Rhymes

Inspired by the L@ngu@ges4all! eTwinning project task, two of my 11-year-old students wrote their first poems in English:

If you're sad, I'll be over there,
so you can come to me and tell me everything.
I'll be with you until the end.
My best friend!

Lara Avramov, V2


Happiness sweet like a candy,
smile as bright as a sun,
a look that says your every thought,
a touch that can fly to the sky like a butterfly,
tears that leave scars,
honesty lighter than snow,
that is love.

Love is just like fire in your heart.  
The person that is the one you should love is like air,
it keeps  fire alive.
People you should not love have ice in their hearts,
your fire makes ice become water that kills your love.
But always have hope,
someone, the right one,
can make your fire become alive again.

Jovana Karić, V2