Saturday 13 February 2021

My Dream House

Describe your dream house. You can draw it, too.
You can use the text in the game as an example.

My dream house is cute. There are four rooms. They are in the colors of the rainbow. There are tables, wardrobes, beds, lamps, mats, chairs, a TV, washbasins, showers, toilets, an oven, a fridge, a sink, armchairs, sofas, mirrors, and other things. My favourite room is bedroom. My dream house has a lot of secret passages and you get out of it down a slide. It has a big yard and a pool.

Nikolina Pilipović, III2

I live with my mother and my sister in a small apartment, but I wish to live in a big house with a pool. I wish to have my room full of toys and video games. I wish to have a car and a football field. My dream house is full of love and laughter. 

Vukašin Badrljički, III2