Friday 11 June 2021

Friends

What is a good friend like? Complete the sentences, or add something else.
My friend is ..... years old. He / She lives in a ..... . My friend's hobbies are ..... . His / Her favourite thing in the world is ..... . My friend hates ..... . He / She loves ..... . My friend's really good at ..... . He / She is really bad at ..... . My friend often says, '..... .' He / She never ..... . I like my friend because ..... .

My friend is nine years old. She lives in a town. Her hobby is adopting animals. My friend's favourite thing in the world is a baby cat. She loves animals. My friend's really good at volleyball. She's really bad at football. My friend often says, 'Yes.' She never lies.
I like my friend because she has a good heart.
My friend is Darija.

Ivana Popov, III1

My friend's name is Petra. She is 10 years old. Petra lives in a house. Her hobbies are painting and singing. Petra's favourite things in the world are talking and playing with her friends. She hates spiders, but loves dogs. Petra's really good at Serbian, but she's bad at Maths. Petra often says, 'OMG.' She never lies.
I like my friend because she is friendly.

Marija Nađ, III1

My friend is ten years old. He lives in a flat. His hobby is playing computer games. My friend's best thing in the world is Roblox. He is good at everything.
I like my friend because he likes everything that I like.
My friend is Nikola. 

Aljoša Felbab, III2

My friend is nine years old. She lives in a house. Her hobbies are singing and athletics. My friend's favourite thing in the world is her dog. My friend loves animals. She's really good at athletics, but bad at skating. My friend often says, 'Let's play'. My friend never lies.
I like my friend because she is a good person.
My friend is Una.

Petra Gačka, III2

My friend is ten years old. Vukašin lives in a house. His favourite thing in the world is avatar. My friend hates cakes. He loves his family. Vukašin is really good at running, but bad at riding a bike. Vukašin often says, 'Brother.' I like Vukašin because he is a very good friend.

Ognjen Kojić, III2