Tuesday 21 December 2021

Magical Time of the Year

It's that magical time of the year, the time to enjoy the celebrations with our family and friends, eat delicious cakes and listen to catchy Christmas songs.

The Twelve Days of Christmas, Silent Night, Frosty the Snowman, Let It Snow!, Winter Wonderland, Deck the Halls, Noel, are just some of the classics. Which is your favourite one? How about reading or playing it?

In some schools and countries, people traditionally organise the Ugly Christmas Jumper contest or party. What's your favourite Christmas tradition? Have you got a favourite ornament? What is it? 

I like Christmas Eve very much. In our country children go from door to door and recite Christmas Eve poems. After that, people give them candies, chocolates, walnuts, or apples. I like Christmas because Jesus was born on that day. 

Vukašin Badrljički, IV2

I like Christmas and decorating a Christmas tree. I like the Jingle Bells song.

Teodora Tomić, IV2

My favorite Christmas tradition is family lunch at my grandparents'. I really like that. My favorite Christmas song is We wish you a Merry Christmas. I like all Christmas ornaments.

Petra Milica Fazekaš, IV1