Saturday 5 November 2011

My favourite café (reviews)

Write a review of your favourite café. 
P1: name, address
P2: decor, service, waiters, dishes, prices
P3: recommendation/opinion
Try to use different adjectives to make your description more interesting. 

My favourite café is 'Siesta'. It's in the centre of the town.
The atmosphere there is relaxed and on the walls of the room there are the posters of famous film actors and singers. They play great and popular music. The service is amazing and quick. You can eat tasty pancakes and pizza there. It's not expensive to eat there, but it's worth it.
In my opinion, 'Siesta' is a café that everyone should visit, because there are a lot of pleasant and friendly people there.

Aleksandra Terzić, VIII3, November 2011

I think that the best café is 'Siesta'. It is located in the centre of Kikinda.
The service is fast, the waiters are very polite. They serve a very delicious pizza and have all kinds of ice cream. I like it very much there and I like the pizza they serve. If you come to Kikinda, come by 'Siesta' and have a pizza. Pizza is my favourite dish, but in 'Siesta' it's more than that.
PS I like pizza!
PPS Have I mentioned that I like pizza?

Filip Ivetić, VIII3, November 2011

My favourite café is 'Siesta'. This café is in the centre of town.
There are the posters on the walls, the posters of  popular singers and characters. The chairs are very modern. They prepare very nice food. My friend and I go to 'Siesta' every weekend and I eat pizza every time. The name of my favourite pizza is Capriciosa. We listen to music, talk and eat pizza and drink juice in 'Siesta'. They play very relaxing music and I feel very pleasant there.
'Siesta' is a café that everyone should try at least once in their life. Their food is great and so is the atmosphere.

Vanja Urošev, VIII3, November 2011

In my town, the best café is 'Macchiato'. It's in the centre of town.
The decor is modern, service friendly and fast, the prices reasonable. The food is excellent.
'Macchiato' offers wonderful cakes and ice cream, so I recommend everyone to visit it and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere there.

Branko Radujko, VIII3, November 2011

My favourite café is 'Siesta'. It's in the town centre.
The food there is very yummy. They offer all kinds of food, but I prefer pizza. The prices are fair, so you won't be spending much money. The waiters are very friendly, so you won't have any problems.
I recommend this café because of its delicious food.

Dejan Kovačević, VIII2, November 2011

'Siesta' is a very good café and it's in the centre of the city.
The decor is modern. There's a big TV on the wall. The service is excellent, the waiters are friendly and dishes tasty. The prices are reasonable.
'Siesta' is very popular, so go there and enjoy the great food and atmosphere.

Andrea Kiš, VIII5