Friday 5 November 2021

Restaurants

  • What's the name of your favourite restaurant or café? Where is it? How often do you go there? Who with? 
  • What does it look like? Is it big or small? What colour are the walls? Are there any paintings on the walls? 
  • What can you order there? What's your favourite thing on the menu? Why?
  • Why do you like going there?

My favourite restaurant is McDonald's. I visit it once a month, with my family.
It is big and the colour of its walls is white. There are no pictures.
You can order burgers, chips, coca cola, ice cream. My menu includes a burger and a vanilla shake.
I like going there because the prices are okay.

Marija Nađ, IV1

Dante is my favorite restaurant. Dante is near the bus station in Kikinda. I go there with my mother a few times a week.
Dante is a big and very modern place. The walls are blue and white. There are some  paintings and lamps on the walls and some  flowers.
We can order food, drinks, coffee and desserts there. My favorite thing on the menu is soup, chicken nuggets and chips with cucumber salad and for dessert a pancake with chocolate cream. I like eating there because the food is very tasty.
I like that restaurant because the place is very nice.

Petra Milica Fazekaš, IV1

My favourite restaurant is called Rebos. I was there once with my sister and my mother.
It is big and very cosy. Everything is made of wood and looks like a big, warm living room. The walls are brown, just like wood.
You can order cooked meals, sandwiches, all kinds of pizza and cakes.
My favourite food to order is pizza. I like it veeeery much!
I like going there because it feels like home. 

Vukašin Badrljički, IV2

My favorite restaurant is Bob. Bob’s in Melenci.
It is a small place and the walls are green, but it it beautiful.
The menu has burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs, coca-cola, and orange juice. My favorite thing is a burger.
The prices are good, and I like eating there because the food is delicious!

Nikolina Pilipović, IV2