Wednesday 17 November 2021

Sports

As a warm-up for our lessons on sports, I asked my Class 6 pupils a few questions:

  • What's your favourite sport? 
  • What sport are you good at? 
  • What sport are you not so good at? 
  • What sport would you like to try? Why?

Here are some of their answers:

My favorite sport is ping pong. I'm good at ping pong and also basketball. I'm not so good at volleyball. I would like to try basketball, but ping pong is still my favorite. Basketball is kind of an interesting and fun game to play with your friends.

Nikola Andrić, VI1

My favourite sport is table tennis and I am good at it. I am also good at handball, but not at gymnastics. I would like to try tennis because the racket is bigger and the game is played outside.

Nevena Kiurski, VI1

My favorite sport is football.
I'm good at football.
I'm nod good at swimming.
I would like to try volleyball because it's an exciting sport.

Iva Kiš, VI2

My favourite sport is volleyball. When I played it, I was very good at it, but unfortunately I had to stop because of corona virus and my health. But I don't know if I'm good at it now.
I am not good at skating because I don't have so much balance when I am on moving things without a handle to hold on to.
I would really like to try figure skating because I like the costumes, they are shiny and they have so many bright colours. I've always loved being on ice and I love ice-skating. 

Lara Avramov, VI2

My favourite sport is volleyball and I am pretty good at it. However, I am not good at football, because I find it really hard to run for a long time. I would like to try ice skating. It looks very exciting and fun, but I know it's also very hard.

Jovana Karić, VI2

My favorite sport is volleyball. Except for volleyball, I am good at athletics. But, I am extremely bad at basketball. Apart from volleyball, I would like to train swimming. It seems fun and challenging.

Teodora Nikolin, VI2

My favorite sport is basketball. I'm good at basketball. I would like to try handball, because it looks interesting to me.

Vanja Šibul, VI3

My favorite sport is handball. I play it with my friends most of the time. I love this sport. It is very interesting.

Stojan Barbul, VI3