Monday 1 November 2021

A Scary Experience

Think about a scary experience you had in the past. Write about it in 80-100 words.
Organise your writing into 3 paragraphs:
Paragraph 1: Where were you? Who were you with? What was the weather like? What happened first?
Paragraph 2: What happened next? Pay attention to the order the events happened!
Paragraph 3: What happened in the end? How did you feel?

When I was five I went to a friend's house. It was a dark December night.
My friend and I were playing hide and seek. When we finished, she turned off the lights and took a lamp. She turned on the lamp and every time she did that she made a creepy noise. I started screaming and crying.
After my parents heard me screaming they got in the room and turned the lights on. That's how my scary experience was over. 

Lara Avramov, VI2

I was always afraid of bad weather.
It was in the summer 6 years ago. My parents and I took my brother to a friend's birthday party, and when we were returning home, the wind started to blow hard. Thunder started and it was raining hard. My dad immediately hurried to get home. A tree branch fell on the car. I saw a woman running after a stroller. She failed to reach it and it rolled over. Due to the crowd, Dad couldn't stop the car.
After the storm, we picked up Vukan from the party.
I'm still worried about the baby in the stroller.

Ognjen Orašanin, VI2

It was a cold, spooky night. Last day of October, Halloween has finally come. I was with my family at my grandpa’s house in a small village near our town. He lives in a street with only two houses, his and his neighbour’s. My sister and our cousin went out in the street to take some photos. The street is very small and all of the street lights haven’t lit up for years.
Just like I said, I was taking photos of them and suddenly, I saw something moving in the darkness of a small road, a bit farther. I told them, but they didn’t even look there and told me that it’s grandpa’s neighbour. I kept telling them that something scary was slowly walking toward us. They were really scared when I told them what it looked like. It was really tall, I wasn’t even able too see its face because of the trees, with long arms that were reaching his knees and it was very slim, it looked exactly like a horror character Slenderman. You probably wonder why they got scared at that moment. It’s because grandpa’s neighbour is pretty short and chubby. They looked and it was still walking towards us, but even a bit faster. We ran as fast as we could to the house. We were terrified, but I was also a bit excited.
So, if someone tells you a creepy creature is coming towards you, believe them, it might be true. I am going to my grandpa tomorrow. Wait, isn’t Halloween tomorrow!?

Jovana Karić, VI2