Friday 26 April 2013

Greetings from... (postcards)

Dear granny,
It is hot and sunny here in Australia. The temperature is 34C. 
The hotel is great. We are staying on the first floor. 
I am wearing my blue T-shirt and yellow shorts. Mum is sunbathing. Dad is eating a pancake. My new friends, Tom, Peter, Cindy and Wendy are playing beach volleyball. I am eating an ice-cream and playing table tennis with John. My sister is reading.
It is lots of fun. 
See you soon,
Tijana

Tijana Varađanin, V2, 19 April 2013

Dear Denis,
How are you? We're having a great time here in Greece! 
I'm wearing my favourite dress that has cherries on it. My mum's eating ice cream while my dad's eating crisps. I bought you a souvenir.
Lots of kisses,
Kosana

Kosana Jakonić, V4, 22 April 2013

Dear Grandma,
Greetings from Montenegro! It's sunny and hot here. I'm wearing my T-shirt and shorts. I'm watching TV now. 
There are a lot of children here but I don't know them. I just met four friends. 
Last night we went to an amusement park in Budva. it was great. We rode on a roller-coaster. We also walked on the beach.
My dad and brother are sleeping now. We're going to the beach later. 
See you soon,
Vlatko

Vlatko Vranjin, V4, 22 April 2013 

Dear uncle and aunt,
Greetings from Italy.
It's very hot here and the sun's shining. We're in Pisa right now, sending you a photo where you can see the tower. That's me in the picture, with my mum and my new friend, Fernando. I'm wearing a hat, blue T-shirt and shorts. I'm reading a book and mum's preparing dinner. Dad's watching TV and Fernando's sleeping over. 
Yesterday we went to the best restaurant in Italy and we tasted spaghetti with tuna. Tomorrow we're going to the beach and we're going to eat ice cream.
Hot hugs from Italy.
See you soon.
Yours,
Stefan

Stefan Vujić, V3, 24 April 2013

Dear family,
How are you? I'm having a great time here in Greece. The hotel's fantastic. We're staying on the third floor.
The weather's lovely. It's hot and sunny.
Dunja and Teodora are fishing, Natasha's swimming at the moment, Marko's windsurfing, Petar's playing golf with Stefan, the teacher's reading a book and I'm sunbathing. I'm wearing my T-shirt and shorts.
In the mornings and evenings, we watch TV.
It's a lot of fun.
See you soon!
Love and kisses,
Nevena

Nevena Milovanov, V3, 24 April 2013 

Hi, Nicola,
How are you? Greetings from Australia.
The hotel here is great. My dad's sleeping and mum's taking pictures. The weather's great. It's warm and sunny. 
Later, we're going on a cruise. I'm going to taste as many local dishes as I can. 
That's all I needed to say, for now. 
Say hi to all my friends,
Marko

Marko Radanović, V3, 24 April 2013


Dear Grandma,
Greetings from Greece. The hotel's fantastic. We're staying on the third floor. 
It's sunny and windy. 
Every day we go swimming. My dad's good at scuba diving. Mum and I are swimming right now. After that, we're going sunbathing and eating ice cream. In the evening we're going to the cinema.
See you soon.
Love,
Jožef

Jožef Horvat, V5, 24 April 2013

Dear Aunt and Uncle,
Greetings from Greece.
It's sunny and very hot. I'm wearing my favourite T-shirt and shorts. I'm swimming with my brother in the sea. We're having a great time here. My mum's reading a book and my father's sunbathing on the beach now. It's beautiful and Greece is a very interesting country. It's a lot of fun.
See you soon,
Emilija

Emilija Mijandžić, V4, 26 April 2013

Dear Mum and Dad,
Greetings from France. My aunt and I are in Paris.
It's sunny and windy. I'm wearing my favourite jacket. My aunt's wearing a new jumper. We're sitting on the balcony of our hotel. The balcony's on the roof of the hotel. I'm watching a street painter. My aunt's reading fashion magazines. I'm eating a tasty cake. My aunt's drinking coffee. The view from the roof's beautiful. We can see the Eiffel Tower and all of Paris. We're also listening to street musicians. Now, we're planning to visit Napoleon's Museum.
We're having a lot of fun.
See you soon,
Marko

Marko Dejanović, V4, 26 April 2013

Dear grandma and grandpa,
Greetings from Greece. It's hot and sunny here in Greece. I'm wearing my favourite orange T-shirt and white shorts. I'm wearing my cool sunglasses too. 
Mum and dad are sunbathing. Before I started writing this postcard I was diving and looking for some seashells. I caught one little fish. My sister was helping me. She is reading a magazine now. We're having a great time here.
See you soon,
Lazar

Lazar Turudija, V1, 26 April 2013

Dear mum and dad,
Greetings from Mexico. We're having fun here. We're staying on the third floor.
Mina's drinking lemonade. Brana's swimming at the moment. I'm sunbathing and reading my favourite book. I'm wearing my sunglasses and a hat.
Mexico City's a lovely place. People are wearing big sombreros. I'm very happy because I'm here. We're all having a great time.
See you soon,
Nina

Ninoslava Marinkov, V1, 26 April 2013

Dear mum and dad,
Greetings from Berlin. It is very rainy and cold here. The hotel is very big and beautiful.
Grandpa's watching TV, grandma's washing the dishes, Nebojša's playing board games with his new friend Andrey, and I'm playing computer games with my new friend Nicholas. Nicholas and Andrey are brothers just like Nebojša and I. They're very nice.
See you soon,
Dušan and Nebojša

Dušan Bačkuljin, V1, 26 April 2013