Saturday 27 April 2013

My birthday party last year (articles)

Think of your birthday party last year. How did you celebrate it? What did you do? What did you eat or drink? Did you enjoy it?

My birthday party last year was great. We decorated the house with balloons. My mum made a beautiful birthday cake. There were lots of children and people. We played games on my DVD player. We danced too. We drank Cola and ate sweets. My friends brought me lots of gifts. My biggest present was a parrot. His name is Žika. I love him. I wore my favourite clothes, jeans and a T-shirt. We all had lots of fun. I enjoyed my birthday party a lot.

Milan Jakšić, V2, 19 April 2013


My birthday party last year was fantastic. I decorated my house with fragrant flowers and balloons. My mum made me a cake with jelly and chocolate bananas. We drank Coca-Cola, peach and apple juice. My mum also made me some rolls with cheese and ham and mini pizzas. We played volleyball, soccer, hide-and-seek and danced limbo. I received very nice gifts from my friends. We all had a great time, especially me.

Ivana Varađanin, V2, 19 April 2013

My birthday party was great last year. I invited lots of friends, relatives and family friends. 
We decorated the house with colourful balloons. My mum made me a cherry birthday cake. It was tasty. We had a table full of food, with crisps, sandwiches, biscuits and orange juice. 
When my friends arrived, I was very excited. They brought me presents. We listened to music and played party games. I showed them my favourite film. It was very interesting and everyone was happy.

Marko Dejanović, V4, 22 April 2013

I had a special birthday party last year. A lot of my cousins and friends came. 
The boys played computer games. the girls sang karaoke. Some played darts and some played table football.
When my mum brought a cake into the room, everybody took some cream from it and spread it on me.
It was a lovely day. I was very happy. I got lots of presents. The most beautiful one was a T-shirt.
It was fun. I enjoyed my birthday party a lot.

Danijela Lisulov, V3, 24 April 2013

My birthday party last year was great. The day was cloudy, but we played outside.
There were only boys and one girl at my party. The girl was my friend's younger sister.
My mum made sandwiches. They were just great. My friends brought a lot of gifts.
We played basketball and soccer outside. Then, my friends sang me a birthday song. Later, we ate a cake.
My favourite gift was from my mum and dad. It was a soccer ball. I still play with that ball.

 Petar Tesla, V3, 24 April 2013

My birthday party last year was great. 
We didn't buy a cake.  My mum made it. We had crisps, orange juice and Coke. I got a lot of presents. We watched a film. We played games in the garden. The best present was that we were all together. We had fun.
I love birthdays. I hope that all my birthdays will be like this one.

Natalia Sakal, V5, 24 April 2013

My birthday party last year was great!
In the morning I helped my mum decorate the house with pink and purple balloons. We made a chocolate cake. My dad helped us. He bought snack for the party. 
Later, my friends arrived and we played games. I opened my birthday presents. I was surprised! I got lovely gifts! 
My birthday party last year was the best!

Kosana Jakonić, V4, 26 April 2013

My birthday party last year was great. I  celebrated it in a play house. I invited all my friends from my class. At the party we had mini pizzas and mini cheese-bread. My mum baked me a beautiful birthday cake. We danced, played party games and ate food. I danced with my friends to my favourite song. I always celebrate my birthday party in a play house, and my last party was the best.

Julijan Cimerman, V4, 26 April 2013

My birthday is on 29 July. It was a great party last year. It was sunny and hot. I decorated my room with yellow and green balloons. A lot of my friends came. My mum and grandma made cookies, mini pizzas and a chocolate cake. We drank Cola and apple juice. I got a lot of presents. The most beautiful presents were a telephone, a green T-shirt and a yellow skirt.

Mina Vidović, V1, 26 April 2013