Sunday 28 April 2013

My Pet (articles)

I have a pet. It's a parrot. His name is Kića. Kića is yellow and orange and very small. He is one year old. 
Kića has long, soft feathers, but he can't fly. He can sing, but he can't talk. His cage is in my room, next to my bed, so he wakes me up with his beautiful song every morning.
Kića eats sunflowers.
I received Kića for my birthday. 
Kića is a funny and interesting bird and I love him very much.

Anja Berić, V2, 19 April 2013

My pet is called Lampo. He is a dog. He is brown with brown eyes. Every time I am bored I talk with him. I can tell him all my secrets. I got him for my birthday. i love him so much. He is my best friend.

Kosana Jakonić, V4, 22 April 2013

My pet is a dog. Her name is Skittles, but her nickname is Jipsey.
She has a long body, long legs and small ears. Her body is black with to spots. She has dark brown eyes. 
She likes jumping and playing with a stick. Skittles is a very crazy and fast dog. She is very clever too. 
She is one of my best friends. We are always together. I love her very much.

Milica Marković, V3, 24 April 2013

My pet is a dog. His name is Vučko. 
Vučko likes eating meat and vegetables. 
His colour is brown. He is tall, very strong and clever. 
He likes walking. My sister and I walk him every day.
Vučko is two years old. He doesn't like cats and he barks at them. He likes children and enjoys playing with them. He likes playing with a ball too.
He is my favourite pet and I love him very much.

Isidora Iličin, V1, 26 April 2013

I love dogs. In my house there is one dog, Mima. She is a Shar-Pei. She is a very sweet and happy dog.
She has got a big nose, sad eyes and small ears. She is brown with big feet. She likes food, sleeping, jumping and playing. Mima loves my family. She also loves walking. Mima loves our kitten, but doesn't like our tortoise. She likes dog food, milk and water. 
Mima is a very clever, but noisy dog. She is big, but her fur is short.

Teodora Volarov, V1, 26 April 2013