Thursday 3 December 2015

Meet Me

Dear friend,
Thanks for your letter. I'm fine, how are you?
First of all, let me tell you about myself. I am 14 years old. I live in Kikinda, Serbia.
I have green eyes. My hair is short and brown. My lips are thin.
I am above all honest. I am a good friend and very friendly person. I always help the others if I can. My friends think I am shy, just because I do not like being in the centre of attention. Sometimes I am impatient and stubborn. I do not change my mind easily. I believe that life is ahead of me and I have some time to change for the better.
There are four people in my family. My favourite person is my dad. We like spending time together.
I am a student of both Sveti Sava Primary School and Slobodan Malbaški Music school. I play the accordion and I love singing.
My school starts at 8 o'clock in the morning and at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I come back home at 1.30 in the afternoon or 6.30 in the evening. I go to school by bike or on foot. I usually do my homework after school.
That is all about me.
Hear from you soon,
Nevena

Nevena Milovanov VIII3, 3 December 2015

Hello Steve,
My name is Igor. I'm 14 years old. I was born on 30 October, on Halloween, spooky, isn't it?
I live in a small town in Serbia. That town is Kikinda. 
I go to Sveti Sava Primary School. 
I have an older sister. When I was 3 years old, my sister was jealous, because I had a lot of toys. She stole them, so we fought a lot over them. But now, she misses me, because she is a student at the University of Novi Sad. I love her so much.
I'm a very positive and friendly person. I love dancing and singing. 
As for the bad sides of my personality, I have a bad temper and fight with all my friends, neighbours and sometimes even teachers. 
I have a lot of friends, but my best ones are Luka and Ivan. The people who mean a lot in my life are: my mum, dad, my sister Sanja, cousin Dejana and the most important person in my life is girlfriend Mia. 
That's all about me.
Hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Igor

Igor Zagorac VIII1, 3 December 2015

Dear Pedro,
Thanks for your letter. I hope we will get to be great friends.
First of all, I would like to tell you a few things about myself. I'm 14 years old and I live in Kikinda, Serbia. My mum is a housewife. She does her best to make the entire family comfortable. My dad is the money-maker. He rents sound equipment, works as an audio engineer and a musician. I also have a baby brother, Gabriel, who is 2 years old.
My favourite free time activity is surfing the web and reading music catalogues, among other things. I like all kinds of music and the only real criterion is whether it is good or not. I also play tennis and have lessons on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
What about you? What are your interests?
Please, write soon.
Yours, 
Kristian

Kristian Balaž, VIII2