Saturday 19 December 2015

Robots

Robot Maid 300

My robot's name will be Robot Maid 300. He will be very useful to both lazy and hard-working people. The robot will be able to cook meals, tidy rooms, play with kids and serve them. But people will need to feed him. He will eat trash. Also, he will be able to fix things around the home.  He will be expensive, around 20,000 dollars. Robot Maid 300 is the best solution to save time and relax.

Anja Berić, VIII2

Robot Baby-sitter

If you are busy all day and haven't got too much time for your children, you could get a robot baby-sitter.
This robot is ideal for employed parents who have a lot of work and can't be with their children. The robot looks like a young woman. It can be a cook, comedian or teacher. It cooks meals, makes drinks, helps children with their homework and the most important thing, plays with them. It costs £40,000 and you can buy it over the Internet.
Actually, this robot is expensive, but for that money, it's very useful.

Tijana Varađanin, VIII2

Eva 1

My robot is called Eva 1, after the first woman in the world. 
She is made of titanium with the latest sensors. The titanium skeleton is covered with artificial skin and it looks like a real person. She can hear and see and has the ability to talk. Eva 1 has artificial intelligence. She can help with children, housework and things like that. 
Eva 1 costs over 1,000 euros. Eva 1 is expensive but has all the possibilities you need and you will not regret the day you bought her.

Ivana Varađanin, VIII2

Future Robot

If I had a robot, he would be called John. He would do all the housework. He would make my bed and do my homework. He would tidy my room and scattered books. My life would be much easier and relaxed. In the house of my grandma, I would wash the car and John would cut the grass. I would enjoy his company. In the evening, I would go shopping and buy pizza. we would eat it together. I would change his batteries regularly.

Milan Jakšić, VIII2